These are the musings and news and remembrances of Kathleen Roberts. Hopefully, this will spark memories as well as journal current happenings

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Birthdays are important!

Bryan asked us about a month and a half ago to come to Denver for Breeas Birthday. We thought it was a surprise but later talking to Breea we found out that she knew. Anyway we have been celebrating, kind of all week. Yesterday I made a BIG lemon cake and Breea made the most amazing frosting. Today she and I went shopping for a bit then we had Birthday cake for lunch and tonight our farewell will be dinner out without the kids. It has been a fun casual week. I love the way my daughters look forward to their birthdays and sometimes and some of them celebrate for a week or a month. They are all so funny that way. Good happy wonderful daughters are such a blessing in my life. When we get home I will have a whirlwind week with Sydnee, Mitch's kids (jewelry convention - Young Mens camping trip) and Abby said she might drop in too. I love July! but sometime in this business I have to get Magic Rocks and crafts ready for the cabin. It'll all work out - it always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment